Friday, January 28, 2011

5th Grade Profile Views



Fifth grade completed these wonderful profile pictures. While I do not know that I would do these again, as they took weeks to complete, the results are very nice. I began by tracing each student's profile on a sheet of white paper. I helped students draw grids inside the profile. I gave them a sheet with nine squares and asked for nine designs. I chose four and students filled in the grid with the designs. Students then chose five colors and filled the designs with colors.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award! Please visit my blog to accept your reward.
    www.mnartgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lesson made the Weekly Top Twenty best art lessons over at The Art Fairy.
    http://msjuliesartschool.blogspot.com/
    Come by and pick up your button if you get a chance. Great lesson!

    ReplyDelete